Who Really Has The Hidden Agenda – The Left or The Right?
|Canadian Prime Minister
For a very long time, the left in Canada has accused the current prime minister and the Conservative Party of having a secret, hidden agenda that they would implement to the detriment of society and life as we know it once they were elected. He has been in office for six years now and aside from the usual careless mistakes, bouts of mean-spirited political campaigning and the odd bit of sheer stupidity that all parties seem to bring to office with them, it’s all been fairly stable in the Great White North and pretty much been business as (except for the odd riot here and there of course).
“The thing we fear in others is the thing we most fear in ourselves.”
|Montreal student riots\
(photo: Toronto Sun)
- Get control of teachers’ associations.
- Put the party line in textbooks.
- Gain control of all student newspapers.
- Use student riots to foment public protests. (the student riots in Montreal have been picked up by the Occupy Movement in the United States and the Canadian labour movement is now calling on students in other provinces to follow the lead of students in Montreal)
- Infiltrate the press
- Get control of editorial writing
- Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use united force to solve economic, political or social problems.
- Get control of the schools
- Use [schools] as transmission belts for socialism & current propaganda (In the United States, some schools introduced pro Obama cult-like indoctrination for young black males while in Canada just a couple of weeks ago, a grade 3 teacher marched her class out onto the streets of Toronto with their cute signs to protest the Alberta Oil Sands and the Gateway Pipeline)
- Soften the curriculum
- Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
- Infiltrate and gain control of big business
- Discredit the family as an institution.
- Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
- Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
- Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. (In Canada, Human Rights Tribunals now have judicial authority with none of the rights for the accused of the judicial process)
- Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
- Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc. (the ongoing attack on the rights of the individual in favour of the rights of a collective has been increasing violently over the past decade in almost all major democracies)
|Canadian Human Rights Commission|
The Congressional Record 1963
The Political Indoctrination Of Children
Grade 3 students taken into streets to protest Keystone Pipeline
The Contradictory Ideology Of The Left
The Demonization Ideology Of The Bourgoisie Elite